Terms of Service
By ordering from Card Sox, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Card Sox, reserves the right to update these terms at anytime without prior notice.
• All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
• We let you preview your custom business cards before we print your order. Your credit card is not charged until you approve the preview.
• We will not print your business cards until we receive full payment for the product.
• Once an order is approved, no changes are allowed to artwork files, order specifications or production time.
• All sales are final.
• We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
• We must be notified with 72 hours from delivery of any defects.
• We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 days before we agree to redo your order.
• When reproducing an order, the original production time and shipping method will be used.
We charge sales tax to orders received within the state of California.
• We require you to approve an electronic proof showing your custom business cards before we print your order.
• The time it takes us to provide a proof will vary depending on our workload.
• It is your responsibility to review your proof and approve it.
• We are not liable for delays resulting from the proof approval process.
• You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of your proof.
• We do not make changes to your artwork after approval.
Liability for errors
We are not liable for errors in a final product, not limited to, but caused by any of the following: misspelling, bleeds, grammar, punctuation, and size.
Due to our manufacturing process, the final quantity delivered will be within 10% of the number of units order. We do not guarantee that exact quantities will be delivered.
• By submitting the artwork to Card Sox, you certify that you have the right to use the image(s) in your artwork files.
• Card Sox is not responsible for the loss or damage of your artwork.
• You agree not to upload any files consisting of the following: material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability; and any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
• We will refuse an order, which in our opinion is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
• You agree to let us display your artwork and finished business cards on this web site.
• Production time begins once your proof is approved and full payment is made.
• We are closed Saturdays, Sundays & during our internally determined holiday schedule. These days are not considered when calculating production time.
• Production time does not include shipping transit time.
• Production time is an estimate. We are not responsible for expedited delivery costs on orders that do not go out by the ship date.
• We assume no responsibility for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
• Our responsibility is limited to preparing your order and delivering it for shipping.
• We are not liable for damages that occur in shipping.
• You must be of legal age to use our site.
• You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by cardsox.com to complete your order.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
• We reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed product and display them on our website(s) and social media.
• We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
The customer will defend and hold cardsox.com harmless in any suit or court action brought against cardsox.com by others for alleged damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees), liabilities or losses resulting from circumstances where CardSox.com , acting as the customer's agent, uses copy, photographs, or illustrations that are believed by others to be degrading, libelous or harmful to their reputations, images, or standing in the community or which in cardsox.com's sole judgment is an infringement on a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright belonging to others, or in a suit or court action brought against cardsox.com for actions of the customer's employees which may occur.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless cardsox.com and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of cardsox.com. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this site to submit requests for or on behalf of a 3rd party ("3rd Party"), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the 3rd Party of all terms applicable to all products or services acquired through this site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a 3rd Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the 3rd Party's or the User's failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
Your access to cardsox.com may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The internal laws of the State of California shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in California for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.